Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Problem Solved


One of my biggest pet peeves are people (especially those I share a house with) who get a new glass each time they need a drink in a period of a day. Thanks to my mom, she purchased "Inchbugs" for the kids. They were so handy and helpful, the adults needed their own too. Mine doesn't get used an awful lot because I have the strange habit of using the same coffee cup, water bottle and wine glass over and over. I have my favorites and my household and guests know not to touch or use. I am a happy camper now that my family knows to have an Inchbug on every cup, except Remy's bottle.

1 comment:

Brian and Ruth said...

I could not agree with you more. We've even gone to the route of writing their name in permanent sharpie on our plastic cups as I will go into any room on any given occasion and find anywhere between 2-7 used glasses - UGH!!! I feel your pain!!!

:0)